Thursday, April 10, 2008

My job 2

Well the interview I went to on Thursday (see below) seemed to go ok. The company still will not know until the 14th of April (four days after the interview) whether they have definitely got the contract for the school I was applying for anyway.

Today I visited my school just to tell them that I still want to work there, and have changed companies in order to do that. I was really surprised how many teachers the BOE decided to move to other schools, at least twenty members of the staff. The secretary was reeling off names of the teachers that have been posted elsewhere, it was quite sad to hear. I don’t understand the system but I suppose it makes sense to someone.
Apparently if I do get the job it will not start until May, so I have lots of time on my hands now.

No comments: